Welcome to Cater Care’s Food Safety Requirements and Safe Lifting Skills Training course.
In this course, we will explore the understanding of Basic Food Safety and Safe Lifting Skills (Health & Safety Guidelines) within the Food and Hospitality Industry. Key topics:
- Elements of HACCP and its importance in food safety processes
- How to handle food safely
- What the listed allergens are and what effective allergen management is within the food business.
- Importance of Safe Lifting Skills for you as an employee
- Basic Health & Safety Guidelines pertaining to kitchen operations
To start the course, please click on the first topic title in the table below ‘Step 1: Food Safety Requirements and Safe Lifting Skills‘.
This lesson contains an interactive elearning resource for you to proceed through at your own pace.
To move from the first topic to the second ‘Step 2: Food Safety Requirements and Safe Lifting Skills‘ remember to click on the Mark Complete button at the bottom of the first topic web page.
If you encounter any difficulties accessing the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Enroll on this course
You are not enrolled on this course. Price Type : closed