Target Audience (Group or Individual)
- Basic Food Handlers requiring an introduction to Food Safety
- Kitchen/Hospitality Operators in search of Safe Lifting Skills/Health & Safety Guidelines at a basic level
- Employer with volumes of staff in need of immediate food safety compliance training e.g. Event Operators/Corporate Style Volume Catering etc.
If so, this introductory course is perfect for you!!
This course aims to enable learners to develop an understanding of Basic Food Safety and Safe Lifting Skills (Health & Safety Guidelines) within the Food and Hospitality Industry.
Additional information including Allergen Management feature in the training.
Certification on successful completion is provided by Cater Care
Upon completion of this course learners will understand:
- Elements of HACCP and its importance in food safety processes
- How to handle food safely
- What the listed allergens are and what effective allergen management is within the food business.
- Importance of Safe Lifting Skills for you as an employee
- Basic Health & Safety Guidelines pertaining to kitchen operations
This course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Contact Cater Care for group rates. (061 469008)
Individual learners also welcome.
Interested in this course?
Please call Cater Care on 061 469008 to enrol and pay for this course.
We look forward to hearing from you.