Creating high end eLearning content is a time consuming process. Therefore, it’s important not to undermine the final results by making mistakes during the design and development phase. Some of the more easily avoidable mistakes are:
1. Omitting interactive eLearning elements
2. Under-utilising tables when organising information and text
3. Not designing a logical or intuitive navigational flow
4. Not providing learners with control over auditory elements
5. Overdoing the graphical content!
6. Not having a responsive design
7. Including obsolete resource links
Read the full article exploring each of technical mistakes listed above at http://elearningindustry.com/7-technical-pitfalls-can-ruin-elearning-experience.