Welcome to our Quick Guide to Developing a Business Plan course. If you are thinking of developing a business plan for your social enterprise or community initiative, this course is for you!
Course lessons are practical and designed to be completed at your own pace.
- Please progress through each of the lessons in the course sequentially.
- To move from one lesson page to another, click on the ‘Mark Complete’ button located at the end of each lesson page. Once you have clicked the ‘Mark Complete’ button, you may then progress to the next lesson in the course.
- Some lesson pages contain interactive resources. To open an interactive resource, click the orange ‘Launch’ button contained on the web page. Click on the ‘Next’ buttons or arrows within each interactive resource to move from one screen to the next within each of these resources.
- Document names in red within a lesson or topic page denote that the document is available to download. Just click on the document name (in red) to open it for viewing and download.
- Once you complete all lessons in the course you will have an opportunity to complete the final course assessment comprising a multiple choice quiz. Complete the quiz successfully and you will be able to download a course Certificate of Completion.
- Please retain your certificate for training validation purposes.
To start the course, click on the first lesson in the table below.