This course has been designed to address specific risk management issues of relevance to community and voluntary groups.
To enable you to develop a comprehensive understanding of Risk Management within an organisation and the tools which can be employed to minimise risk.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand Risk
- Understand Risk Categories
- Understand Risk Management and Know Why It Is Important
- Understand What Makes A Good Risk Management System
Course Cost to Learner: €30
It will take approximately one hour to complete this course.
- Complete the Introduction topic and each lesson module from 1 to 4 before attempting the Multiple Choice Quiz at the end of this course.
- As you proceed through the course, you may wish to take time out to consider the particular needs of your own organisation.
- Just click on each lesson heading in the table below to access your course materials!