Welcome to your Governance Code resource site brought to you by Carmichael Centre for Voluntary Groups.
Structured as a practical and instructive eLearning course, The Governance Code resource site provides you with a step-by-step approach to implementing the Code for your type of organisation.
There are two primary ways to access the resources on this eLearning resource.
- Go directly to the information you are interested in by clicking on the lesson heading (in red) on the menu of options provided. You will notice that when you click on a sub-principle heading on the menu, additional topics appear. These topics relate directly to each of the actions listed in the Governance Code Composite Framework document. This document is introduced in Lesson 2: Five Principles of Good Governance and is available to download.
- If you would prefer to go through the lessons and topics sequentially, simply click on the ‘Mark Complete’ button located at the end of each lesson page. Once you have clicked the ‘Mark Complete’ button, you may then progress to the next lesson or topic on the list.
- Some lesson and topic pages contain interactive resources. Click on the ‘Next’ buttons or arrows on the resource to move from one screen to the next within each of these resources.
- Document names in red within a lesson or topic page denote that the document is available to download. Just click on the document name (in red) to open it for viewing and download.
- Each of the templates referred to throughout the course is available to download from a single page in Lesson 25: Governance Code Resources and Templates.