Take this Course
This course has been designed specifically for organisations operating in the Community and Voluntary Sector.
To enable the learner to understand the terminology, aims and objectives relating to outputs and outcomes.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand the terminology relating to outputs and outcomes
- Identify and clarify aims and objectives, outputs and outcomes
- Be able to build a planning triangle for your organisation
- Understand the systems needed for monitoring and evaluation
Cost to Learner: €30
- Complete the Introduction topic and each lesson module from 1 to 4 before attempting the Multiple Choice Quiz at the end of this course.
- As you proceed through the course, you may wish to take time out to consider the particular needs of your own organisation.
- Just click on each lesson heading in the table below to access your course materials!