1. Click on the ‘Start Quiz’ button below.
2. Five multiple-choice questions will appear.
3. To successfully pass this short course, you must correctly answer three of the multiple-choice questions.
4. Remember to click on the ‘Finish Quiz’ button at the end of the fifth question to see your results!
5. Upon successful completion of the quiz, click on the ‘PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE!’ text link. Your Certificate will open in a new window. This will take a few moments. You may save or print your certificate.
6. You may take the quiz as often as you wish.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Q1: What is the purpose of output indicators?CorrectIncorrect
Q2. True or False.
“Improving Performance involves a systematic and consistent way of addressing needs, action planning, implementing quality programmes and assessing and learning from results in order to make continuous improvement.”CorrectIncorrect
Q3. The process of improving performance in an organisation may be considered as a sequence of six steps. What is not one of the steps in the process?CorrectIncorrect
Q4. What information would you not expect to find referred to in an organisation’s Planning Triangle?CorrectIncorrect
Q5. A community training centre plans to deliver a series of training workshops for the boards of local voluntary organisations. Would you consider this an organisational impact, outcome or output?CorrectIncorrect
Q6: A family resource centre wishes to run a drop-in centre with a play area. Would you consider this an objective or an output?CorrectIncorrect
Q7: What is not a tangible benefit of focusing on organisational outcomes?CorrectIncorrect
Q8: In what way might a non-profit organisation positively use its performance analysis results?CorrectIncorrect
Q9: What would you not recommend an organisation do when reporting on its results?CorrectIncorrect
Q10: Give your view of the honesty of responses and accuracy of dataCorrectIncorrect