1. Click on the ‘Start Quiz’ button below.
2. Five multiple-choice questions will appear.
3. To successfully pass this short course, you must correctly answer three of the multiple-choice questions.
4. Remember to click on the ‘Finish Quiz’ button at the end of the fifth question to see your results!
5. Upon successful completion of the quiz, click on the ‘PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE!’ text link. Your Certificate will open in a new window. This will take a few moments. You may save or print your certificate.
6. You may take the quiz as often as you wish.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What does SEO stand for?CorrectIncorrect
Q2. When researching what keywords to use when developing your online content you should do which of the following:CorrectIncorrect
Q3. True or False. Content links help to guide web page visitors to related pieces of information or pages of content of interest to them.CorrectIncorrect
Q4. Which of the following is a type of button which can be found on an online form?CorrectIncorrect
Q5. When creating a list on a website, which of the following is important to remember?CorrectIncorrect