1. Click on the ‘Start Quiz’ button below.
2. Five multiple-choice questions will appear.
3. To successfully pass this short course, you must correctly answer three of the multiple-choice questions.
4. Remember to click on the ‘Finish Quiz’ button at the end of the fifth question to see your results!
5. Upon successful completion of the quiz, click on the ‘PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE!’ text link. Your Certificate will open in a new window. This will take a few moments. You may save or print your certificate.
6. You may take the quiz as often as you wish.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Q1. What typically is not a core function of a board of directors?CorrectIncorrect
Q2. On what date did the Companies Act 2014 commence in the Republic of Ireland?CorrectIncorrect
Q3. Where would you read a company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association?CorrectIncorrect
Q4. What type of information would you not typically expect to see in a Board Governance Handbook?CorrectIncorrect
Q5. With respect to a company limited by guarantee, whose details are entered into the Central Register of Beneficial Owners?CorrectIncorrect