We’ve all been asked tough questions at job interviews which have left us scratching our heads before answering.
However, new research has revealed the UK’s top ten toughest, and most bizarre, that have left jobseekers downright puzzled.
Glassdoor, the jobs and careers marketplace, has whittled down tens of thousands of interview questions shared by job candidates over the past year, which have been highlighted in an annual report.
The list features some of the most challenging, unexpected, and odd questions job candidates should be prepared to answer during any job interview this year, said the careers site, and has been designed to help applicants stay one step ahead in today’s tough job market.
The top 10 toughest interview questions:
1) “Which magic power would you like to have?” – Topshop, sales assistant job candidate
2) “If you were a fruit, what kind would you be and why?” – Topdeck Travel, trip leader job candidate
3) “If you could have dinner with three actors that are no longer living, who would you pick?” – BlackBerry, commercial director job candidate
4) “How many hours would it take to clean every single window in London?” – IBM, IT role job candidate
5) “How do you get an elephant in a fridge?” – Gemalto, software engineer job candidate
6) “If the time is quarter past three, what is the angle measurement on the clock?” – Standard Bank Group, product control leader job candidate
7) “If you had three minutes alone in a lift with the CEO, what would you say?” – Network Rail, management accountant job candidate
8) “How many people born in 2013 were named Gary?” – BT, senior proposition manager job candidate
9) “What will you be famous for?” – EY, director job candidate
10) “How many nappies are purchased per year in the UK?” – Aviva Investors, graduate programme job candidate
For more on this article, please visit: Irish Independent